Slotted Side Bolt-on Brackets provide heavy duty connections for slotted style pallet racks.
- Set slotted bracket to desired height on upright beam, then bolt in place
- Pre-drilled holes in side flanges provided for secure upright beam connections
- 11 gauge steel
- Dimensions: 9" long x 2-3/4" wide x 8" high
- Offset: 4” (between the face of upright to the front of the stop beam)
- Powder coated yellow (contact us for other color choices)
- Specify slotted pallet rack type when ordering
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers sold separately
- This is a custom bracket, contact us for price quotes
As with all pallet rack manufacturers' uprights and horizontal beams, Adapt-a-Stop products must be correctly clipped on, screwed on, or bolted in place with minimum 3/8" bolts, washers, lock washers, and nuts to prevent them from loosening and possibly causing damage or injury. Adapt-a-Stop is not responsible for improper installation or use. Fire regulations require 6" flue space between pallets either between a wall or racks that are back to back.For higher placements, we recommend using either a Stand-Alone model or vertical brackets since the AA-1 model horizontal load stop may violate flue space, depending on pallet rack location.