The free-standing floor mounted Adapt-a-Curb can be used to protect walls, piping, doors, walkways, etc. in warehouses
Create your own inexpensive protection near walls, pipes, doors, control panels, and more. Make your own aisle ways and railings to ensure walkways remain unobstructed.
- Pre-drilled floor mounting holes provided
- 11 gauge steel
- Standard Duty Model is 6" high x 3" wide with 2 bolt holes
- Heavy Duty Model is 8" high x 3" wide with 4 bolt holes
- Custom sizes available
- Powder coated yellow (contact us for other color choices)
- Specify load beam type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Slotted, etc.
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers sold separately
- Standard Duty $16.28 ea.
- Heavy Duty $19.69 ea.
- Volume discounts available, contact us for a quote
As with all pallet rack manufacturers' uprights and horizontal beams, Adapt-a-Stop products must be correctly clipped on, screwed on, or bolted in place with minimum 3/8" bolts, washers, lock washers, and nuts to prevent them from loosening and possibly causing damage or injury. Adapt-a-Stop is not responsible for improper installation or use.