2 Piece Clamp-on Vertical Brackets provide more flexibility for the type of horizontal beam that will be used. Bracket clamps in place for easy installation. Also allows vertical adjustment for installation with waterfall style wire shelving. Can be used against a wall or on racks that are back to back combined with a vertical load stop bar.
Attach first piece of the clamp-on vertical Adapt-a-Stop bracket set to desired horizontal pallet rack load beam, then slide the second piece under the back of the first piece. Bolt in place with two 3/8" x 4" bolts, nuts, & washers. Bracket can be attached to 2 vertical beams, making it possible to create a back to back load stop with a single bracket; automatically maintaining 6" flue space for fire code regulations.
- Choose from 3", 4", 6", or 8" models
- 11 gauge steel
- 3" Model is 11-1/2" long x 3" wide x 3-1/2" high
- 4" Model is 11-1/2" long x 3" wide x 4-1/2" high
- 6" Model is 11-1/2" long x 3" wide x 6-1/2" high
- 8" Model is 11-1/2" long x 3" wide x 8-1/2" high
- Note: side hole configurations vary depending on desired food safety and fire code compliance
- All models provide 3” offset (between the face of horizontial load beam to the front of the stop beam).
- Powder coated yellow (contact us for other color choices)
- Specify pallet rack type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Interlake, etc.
- Separately purchased floor mounting bracket highly recommended when using vertical load stop beam at ground level, or use with horizontal Adapt-a-Stop load stop beam
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers sold separately
- This is a custom bracket, contact us for a quote
As with all pallet rack manufacturers' uprights and horizontal beams, Adapt-a-Stop products must be correctly clipped on, screwed on, or bolted in place with minimum 3/8" bolts, washers, lock washers, and nuts to prevent them from loosening and possibly causing damage or injury. Adapt-a-Stop is not responsible for improper installation or use. For higher placements, we recommend using either a Stand-Alone model or vertical brackets since the AA-1 model horizontal load stop may violate flue space, depending on pallet rack location.