Horizontal Strut Brackets provide flexibility for desired offsets. The resulting load stop withstands repeated impacts from forklifts and pallet jacks. Readily available strut channel, such as Unistrut or SuperStrut can be used to create an easy to install and affordable load stop. (In Stock)
- Slide bracket to desired offset from upright beam, then bolt in place
- Pre-drilled holes provided for adjustable offset depths
- 11 gauge steel
- 3-9" Strut Model is 11-1/4" long x 3" wide x 3-1/2" high
- Powder coated yellow (contact us for other color choices)
- Specify pallet rack type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Interlake, etc.
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers sold separately
- 3-9" Model is $25.24 ea.
- Volume discounts available, contact us for a quote
As with all pallet rack manufacturers' uprights and horizontal beams, Adapt-a-Stop products must be correctly clipped on, screwed on, or bolted in place with minimum 3/8" bolts, washers, lock washers, and nuts to prevent them from loosening and possibly causing damage or injury. Adapt-a-Stop is not responsible for improper installation or use. Fire regulations require 6" flue space between pallets either between a wall or racks that are back to back. For higher placements, we recommend using vertical Adapt-a-Stop brackets since a horizontal load stop may violate flue space, depending on pallet rack location.