The U-Shaped Side Bolt-on Bracket is useful for high volume installations because the 6" model easily handles a 3-1/4" offset and the 3" model handles 1/4" offset between the face of the upright beam to the front of the stop beam.
- Pre-drilled holes in side flanges provided for secure upright beam connections
- 11 gauge steel
- 6" Model:
- Dimensions: 7-3/4" long x 3-1/4" wide x 6" high
- Offset: 3-1/4” (between the face of upright to the front of the stop beam)
- 3" Model:
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" long x 3-1/4" wide x 6" high
- Offset: 1/4" (between the face of upright to the front of the stop beam)
- Powder coated yellow (contact us for other color choices)
- Specify pallet rack type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Interlake, etc.
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers not included
- Choose (all prices subject to change without notice):
- 6" Model = $28.48 ea. (custom-made, 500 or more brackets required per order)
- 3" Model = $24.82 ea. (custom-made, 500 or more brackets required per order)
- Volume discounts available, contact us for price quotes
As with all pallet rack manufacturers' uprights and horizontal beams, Adapt-a-Stop products must be correctly clipped on, screwed on, or bolted in place with minimum 3/8" bolts, washers, lock washers, and nuts to prevent them from loosening and possibly causing damage or injury. Adapt-a-Stop is not responsible for improper installation or use. Fire regulations require 6" flue space between pallets either between a wall or racks that are back to back. For higher placements, we recommend using either a Stand-Alone model or vertical brackets since the AA-1 model horizontal load stop may violate flue space, depending on pallet rack location.