The Bolt-on Stand-Alone Bracket provides a 3" offset between the face of the upright beam to the front of the stop beam. Versatile and cost effective because the bracket can be used alone, or a vertical or horizontal strut beam can be added.
- Pre-drilled holes provided for secure beam connections
- 11 gauge steel
- Dimensions: 6" wide x 6 1/8" deep x 12" high; attaches to load beam up to 5 1/4" tall
- Offset: 3" (between the face of upright to the front of the stop beam),
- Other offset sizes available upon request (200 or more brackets required per order)
- Powder coated yellow (contact us for other color choices)
- Specify pallet rack type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Interlake, etc.
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers sold separately
- Price: $25.08 ea., volume discounts available, contact us for price quotes
As with all pallet rack manufacturers' uprights and horizontal beams, Adapt-a-Stop products must be correctly clipped on, screwed on, or bolted in place with minimum 3/8" bolts, washers, lock washers, and nuts to prevent them from loosening and possibly causing damage or injury. Adapt-a-Stop is not responsible for improper installation or use. Fire regulations require 6" flue space between pallets either between a wall or racks that are back to back. For higher placements, we recommend using either a Stand-Alone model or vertical brackets since the AA-1 model horizontal load stop may violate flue space, depending on pallet rack location.