U-Shaped Adjustable Side Bolt-on Brackets provide the most flexibility for desired offsets when placed at floor level. The resulting load stop is extra strong to withstand repeated impacts from forklifts and pallet jacks. (3" - 6" model in stock)
- Slide U-shaped bracket to desired offset from upright beam, then bolt in place
- Pre-drilled holes provided for adjustable offset depths
- Choose from 3" to 6" model or 3" to 9" model
- 11 gauge steel
- 3-6" Model is 7-3/4" long x 3-1/4" wide x 6" high
- 3-9" Model is 8-3/4" long x 3-1/4" wide x 6" high
- 3-6" Model provides ¼”, 2-1/4”, or 3-1/4” offset (between the face of upright to the front of the stop beam)
- 3-9" Model provides ¼”, 2-1/4”, 3-1/4”, or 4-1/4" offset
- Powder coated yellow (contact us for other color choices)
- Specify pallet rack type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Interlake, etc.
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers sold separately
- 3-6" Model is $25.70 ea. (in stock)
- 3-9" Model is $30.83 ea. (200 or more brackets required per order)
- Volume discounts available, contact us for a quote
As with all pallet rack manufacturers' uprights and horizontal beams, Adapt-a-Stop products must be correctly clipped on, screwed on, or bolted in place with minimum 3/8" bolts, washers, lock washers, and nuts to prevent them from loosening and possibly causing damage or injury. Adapt-a-Stop is not responsible for improper installation or use. Fire regulations require 6" flue space between pallets either between a wall or racks that are back to back.For higher placements, we recommend using either a Stand-Alone model or vertical brackets since the AA-1 model horizontal load stop may violate flue space, depending on pallet rack location.