AA-3b. Screw-on Stand-Alone Bracket
The simply designed Screw-on Stand-Alone Bracket provides a 3" offset between the face of the upright beam to the front of the stop beam, ideal when a smaller bracket profile is needed. Versatile and cost effective because the bracket can be used alone, or a vertical or horizontal strut beam can be added. The resulting load stop is extra strong, withstanding repeated impacts from forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Pre-drilled holes provided for secure beam connections
- 11 gauge steel
- 2-hole model: 4″ wide x 5 3/8″ deep x 5 3/4″ high
- 6-hole model: 6″ wide x 5 3/8″ deep x 5 3/4″ high
- 6-hole punch deck model: 6″ wide x 6 3/8″ deep x 7 3/4″ high
- Offset: 3″ (between the face of upright to the front of the stop beam)
- Other offset sizes available upon request (500 or more brackets required per order)
- Powder coated yellow (contact us for other color choices)
- Specify pallet rack type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Interlake, etc.
- Screws, Nuts, Bolts, & Washers not included
- Choose (prices subject to change without notice):
- 2-hole model = $28.12 ea.
- 6-hole model = $28.67 ea.
- 6-hole punch deck model = $30.27 ea.
- Volume discounts available, contact us for price quote