AA-4. Vertical Strut Bracket (Holds 1 5/8" Strut Stop Beams)
Vertical Strut Brackets can be used on pallet rack bays in order to ensure flue space is kept clear and to protect warehouse items.(See connection drawing). Most fire code regulations require at least 6″ space between pallet material. Brackets can be used against a wall or on racks that are back to back combined with strut channel material such as Unistrut, Superstrut, etc.. (See top view drawing). See photo gallery for installation examples.
Strut channel material is commonly used in the building industry. Combining widely available strut channel material with Adapt-a-Stop brackets creates less costly load stops. Once in place, the strut load stop can also be used to mount pipes or other needed items attached with strut hardware.
- Attach vertical Adapt-a-Stop brackets to desired horizontal pallet rack load beams, then secure in place
with two 3/8″ x 4″ bolts, nuts, & washers. Then attach 1 strut channel against a wall or 2 strut channel
beams to create vertical load stops for back to back load stops; automatically maintaining 6″ flue space
for fire code regulations.
- Pre-drilled holes provided for strut channel load stop beam connection
- Choose from 3″, 4″, 6″, or 8″ models
- 11 gauge steel
- 3″ Model is 11-1/2″ long x 1 5/8″ wide x 3-1/2″ high
- 4″ Model is 11-1/2″ long x 1 5/8″ wide x 4-1/2″ high
- 6″ Model is 11-1/2″ long x 1 5/8″ wide x 6-1/2″ high
- 8″ Model is 11-1/2″ long x 1 5/8″ wide x 8-1/2″ high
- Note: side hole configurations vary depending on desired food safety and fire code compliance
- Offset: All models provide 3” offset (between the face of horizontal load beam to the front of the stop beam).
- Powder coated yellow
- Specify pallet rack type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Interlake, etc.
- Separately purchased floor mounting bracket highly recommended when using vertical load stop beam at ground level, or use with horizontal Adapt-a-Stop load stop beam
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers not included/sold
- Prices (subject to change without notice):
- 3″ Model is $34.72 ea. (100 or more brackets required per order)
- 4″ Model is $38.19 ea. (100 or more brackets required per order)
- 6″ Model is $40.30 ea. (100 or more brackets required per order)
- 8″ Model is $43.74 ea. (100 or more brackets required per order)
- Volume discounts available, contact us for a quote