AA-5. Vertical Load Stop Bracket (Holds 3"-Wide Stop Beams)
Vertical Load Stop Brackets are used on higher pallet rack bays in order to ensure flue space is kept clear. (See connection drawing). Most fire code regulations require at least 6″ space between pallet material. Brackets can be used against a wall or on racks that are back to back combined with a vertical load stop bar. (See top view drawing). See photo gallery for installation examples.
- Attach vertical Adapt-a-Stop bracket to desired horizontal pallet rack load beam, then secure in
with two 3/8″ x 4″ bolts, nuts, & washers. Bracket can be attached to 2 vertical beams, making it
possible to create a back to back load stop with a single bracket; automatically maintaining 6″ flue
space for fire code regulations.
- Pre-drilled holes provided for slotted vertical load stop beam connection
- Choose from 3″, 4″, 6″, or 8″ models
- 11 gauge steel
- 3″ Model is 11-1/2″ long x 3″ wide x 3-1/2″ high
- 4″ Model is 11-1/2″ long x 3″ wide x 4-1/2″ high
- 6″ Model is 11-1/2″ long x 3″ wide x 6-1/2″ high
- 8″ Model is 11-1/2″ long x 3″ wide x 8-1/2″ high
- Note: side hole configurations vary depending on desired food safety and fire code compliance
- All models provide 3” offset (between the face of horizontal load beam to the front of the stop beam).
- Powder coated yellow
- Specify pallet rack type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Interlake, etc.
- Separately purchased floor mounting bracket highly recommended when using vertical load stop beam at ground level, or use with horizontal Adapt-a-Stop load stop beam
- Model sizes can range from 3″ to 8″ (500 or more brackets of the same size per order required)
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers not included/sold
- This is a custom bracket, contact us for a quote