Structural Bolt-on Brackets for bolt-on style load stop beams.
Structural Bolt-on Brackets provide flexibility for desired offsets for bolt-on style load stop beams. Will receive any style bolt-on beam needed. Brackets can be stacked to increase offset.
- Mount bracket to desired offset from upright beam, then bolt in place
- Pre-drilled holes provided for adjustable offset depths
- 11 gauge steel
- Dimensions: 4" high x 3" wide x 10" long
- Offset: ¼”, 2-1/4”, 3-1/4”, or 4-1/4" offset
- Powder coated yellow (contact us for other color choices)
- Specify pallet rack type when ordering: Teardrop (as shown), Structural, Interlake, etc.
- Nuts, Bolts, & Washers not included
- Price (subject to change without notice):
- $29.65 ea. (200 or more brackets per order required)
- Volume discounts available, contact us for a quote
As with all pallet rack manufacturers' uprights and horizontal beams, Adapt-a-Stop products must be correctly clipped on, screwed on, or bolted in place with minimum 3/8" bolts, washers, lock washers, and nuts to prevent them from loosening and possibly causing damage or injury. Adapt-a-Stop is not responsible for improper installation or use. Fire regulations require 6" flue space between pallets either between a wall or racks that are back to back. For higher placements, we recommend using either a Stand-Alone model or vertical brackets since the AA-1 model horizontal load stop may violate flue space, depending on pallet rack location.